• A cabin in the woods




    This is a flash post about my new house from Trompe Loeil that replaced my old house from Trompe Loeil that I got a month ago. The new house is available in this month's  Collabor 88 and as you can see it looks awesome. I made sure I filled it a little with the new living room set by the same brand available in faMESHed but since I am really slow with decorating you will have to wait to see the rest of the rooms! Credits to follow.

    Exterior :

    House by Trompe Loeil "NEW" @ Collabor 88
    Bench, pumpkins & straw seat by DIGS

    Interior :

    Couch, chairs, basket, table wall art & screen by Trompe Loeil "NEW" @ faMESHed October
    Rug by Izzie's
    Cabinet & decor flag by DIGS
    Coffee tray by What Next

    0 comments → A cabin in the woods

    Post a Comment