• Time for a haircut

     




    Halloween may still be more than a month away but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. Contraption was participating in Clockwork spiral event (that just ended) and this is where I grabbed this awesome mask/hat combo. It comes in many variations and it matched perfectly with these cool scissor hands I got from Remarkable Oblivion a few days ago. I know it's still early but I think I found my Halloween outfit for this year! Credits to follow.

    Hat/mask : [ContraptioN] - The Heretic Mask "NEW"
    Jacket :  [Deadwool] - The Hill jacket
    Pants : FATEwear  - Jack
    Boots : Eudora - SteamPunk Smoking Boots "NEW"
    Scissor hands : Remarkable Oblivion - Scissorhands

    Poses (on Alex) by Del May

    Eve's credits  @ Not Just a Pixel



    0 comments → Time for a haircut

    Post a Comment