• Mens Dept July & Home Show 2013



    This is a post about the new Mens Dept round, Home Show and the complete lack of shirt. The reason I indulge in shirtless Sunday blogging once more is to show you this very interesting skin I picked up from the brand new round of Mens Dept. The skin is by Kooqla and I'm always happy to discover skin stores that don't make skins with humongous man boobs and abs you can play tic-tac-toe on them. As I mentioned already you can grab it at the new Mens Dept along with a bunch of other cool stuff. Furthermore Mens Dept changed their policy so now you will only find original mesh content (no templates) offered, a step towards the right direction in my humble opinion. I also wanted to let you know about all this cool decor complementing my shirtlessness. It's a living room set by DIGS and it is on sale at Home Show 2013, a really neat home & garden event, open until the 1st of August. Grab the SLurl below to go check it out, it's worth it!

    Skin : Kooqla - River - Silver "NEW" @ Mens Dept July
    Eyes :  IKON - Ascension Eyes - Silverleaf
    Hair : Uw.st -  Sid
    Hairbase : AITUI - Monumentum
    Piercings :  - .HoD. - Lisbeth

    Furnitures & Decor by DIGS "NEW" @ Home Show 2013
    Skybox by Breno
    Pose by Oh! Studio

     

    0 comments → Mens Dept July & Home Show 2013

    Post a Comment