• SL guilty confessions and stuff



    I'm back and this time I once again decided to write about a bunch of stuff I do in my SL that you totally need to know (not). As you may have guessed already this is another meme picked up from Berry's blog and this time it's about stuff we do in our SL that we aren't particularly proud of.but we still do them. So these are my SL guilty confessions.

    1. I have never done a proper inventory sorting (nor I intend to). I mean I occasionally delete all the demos and some old stuff but I don't have any organising folders in my inventory (like clothes, hair etc).When I want to find something I just use the search feature although it's not always successful. The reason I don't bother with it is simple...ain't nobody got time for that.
    2. I'm a proud owner of a folder full of freenises. I have kept it from my noob days along with most of the "freebie dungeons" stuff because I'm nostalgic like that.
    3. I don't have "payment info on file". Simply because I don't want to and I seriously doubt the recent changes on SL TOS will make me change my mind.
    4. I have literally hundreds of outfits saved but I only wear them once or twice. It sucks since I really like most of them but I can't be bothered looking through them to find the one I want. I usually wear one starting with the letter A since they are the ones on top of the outfit list.
    5. I have a female shape, I'm using mostly for making poses and doing pics. I'm seriously considering buying mesh boobs for it because you know...boobs.


    Skin : ~Tableau Vivant~ Nathan skin - Tone 5 "NEW"
    Eyes : IKON - Ardent eyes - Blossom
    Hair : Exile - Vindicated "NEW"
    Piercings : - .HoD. - Scorpio's Simplicity "NEW" @ Gallery gift shop
    Ears : [MANDALA] - Stretched ears-Omimi   
    Shirt :  FATEwear - Zolesky "NEW"
    Pants : not so bad - JORIS jeans

    Pose by CnS 

    Location : Innsmouth

    0 comments → SL guilty confessions and stuff

    Post a Comment